Assistant Professor, Fordham University
I am currently an Assistant Professor at Fordham University in New York.
My primary field of interest is geometric analysis - with current emphasis on constant mean curvature surfaces, harmonic maps and biharmonic maps.
- Logarithmically spiraling helicoids, Joint with S. Kleene, to appear, "Commun. Anal. Geom."
- Quantitative stratification and higher regularity for biharmonic maps, Joint with T. Lamm, "Manuscripta Math." 148 (2015) 379-398.
- Compactness results for sequences of approximate biharmonic maps, Joint with T. Lamm, ''Pacific J. Math." 276 (2015) no. 1, 59-92.
- A minimal lamination of the interior of a positive cone with quadratic curvature blowup, Joint with S. Kleene, "J. Geom. Anal." 25 (2015) 1409-1420
- Embedded Constant Mean Curvature Surfaces in Euclidean Three Space, Joint with N. Kapouleas, "Math. Ann." 360 (2014) 1041-1108.
- A Variational Characterization of the Catenoid, Joint with J. Bernstein, "Calc. Var. and PDE" 49 (2014) 215-232.
- Symmetry of Embedded Genus-One Helicoids, Joint with Jacob Bernstein, "Duke Math. J." 159 (2011) 83-97.
- Conformal Structure of Minimal Surfaces with Finite Topology, Joint with Jacob Bernstein, "Comm. Math. Helv." 86 (2011) 353-381.
- Helicoid-like Minimal Disks and Uniqueness, Joint with Jacob Bernstein, "J. Reine Angew. Math." (Crelle's Journal) 655 (2011) 129-146.
- Distortions of the Helicoid, Joint with Jacob Bernstein, "Geometriae Dedicata." 137 (1), (2008) 143-147.
Various drafts of each of these papers are also available on the arXiv.
I currently participate in the
Fall 2016 - Math for Business: Calculus, Real Analysis
Fall 2015 - Math for Business: Finite, Discrete Math, Probability
Spring 2015 - Differential Geometry
Fall 2014 - Real Analysis
Spring 2014 - Multivariable Calculus I
Fall 2013 - Math for Business: Precalculus
While a CLE Moore Instructor at MIT:
18.014 - Fall 2010 - Calculus with Theory
18.024 - Spring 2011 - Multivariable Calculus with Theory
18.02A - Spring 2012 - Multivariable Calculus - Second Half